Annual gifts are the engine that drives innovation in the classroom, for every student. Tuition dollars alone do not cover the cost of a Sewickley Academy education. Helping bridge that gap are gifts made each and every year by parents, alumni, grandparents, faculty, staff and friends for immediate needs and essential programs.
Your Annual Fund gift:
- Allows us to address our highest priorities, meet unforeseen challenges and seize opportunities as they arise because unrestricted dollars can go where they’re most needed.
- Helps fund classroom materials like beakers, books, displays
- Supports the arts with sets for plays, sheet music, tap shoes, paint, and more
- Helps buy soccer balls, field chalk, and even helps cover the cost of fan buses to playoff games
- Helps implement new technology like upgraded computers and materials to build robots
- Helps provide financial aid for students
Your gift helps students explore who they are while preparing them for who they will become in college and beyond.
Annual Fund Donor Recognition Circles:
Benefactor Circle - Gifts of $15,000 or more
Circle of Stewards - Gifts of $10,000-$14,999
Founders' Circle - Gifts of $5,000-$9,999
Headmaster's Circle - Gifts of $3,000-$4,999
Cupola Circle - Gifts of $1,000-$2,999
Panther Circle - Gifts of $500-$999
Circle of Friends - Gifts of $1-$499
Gifts of $3,000 or more qualify you for the annual Sewickley Academy Leadership Giving Society.